Select language

Bipolar Disorder

Children's Community, Crisis and Residential Treatment Facilities

Resource Author/Owner/Service Provider

NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH)


The NYS Office of Mental Health oversees Children's Community Residences, Children's Crisis Residences and Children's Residential Treatment Facilities. The Multiple Systems Navigator has mapped these facilities. Use our mapping tool to locate these programs on a NYS map. Under "Map Programs and Services", click "Mental Health and Addictions" and select your desired program.



Aggression/Anger and Oppositional DefianceAnxiety DisorderAttention Deficit/Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)Bipolar DisorderCommunity Living ProgramsCounselingCrisis ManagementDepression/Mood DisorderEating DisordersMental HealthObsessive-Compulsive DisorderOppositional Defiance DisorderPost-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)Risky BehaviorsSchizophrenia/Psychotic DisorderSelf-Harm/CuttingSerious Mental Health IssuesSexual Acting Out/AbuseSuicidal IdeationTreatment and RecoveryWithdrawal/Isolation/Sadness

Related Terms

childrenfacilitiesmental healthresidencesrtf
Return to
your search results
Return to
all resources


In an Emergency, Call 911

Looking for help in
non-emergency situations?

Call 211 or
Call 311 in New York City

NY Connects

Suicide Crisis Hotline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) Toll Free
1-800-799-4889 TTY

Child Abuse & Maltreatment Hotline
1-800-342-3720, Toll Free
1-800-638-5163, TTD/TTY
1-800-342-3720, NY Relay

Vulnerable Persons Central Register (VPCR) Hotline
800-624-4143 Toll Free

Financial Assistance

Help given to a person or organization in the form of money, loans, reduced taxes, etc.

Legal/Civil Rights/Protective Services

Information regarding the discrimination against people with physical/mental disabilities, as well as information on protective services.

Training and Technical Assistance

Planning, development, delivery, and evaluation of activities designed to achieve specific learning objectives and help resolve problems.

Developed by the Council on Children and Families and Funded by the Developmental Disabilities Planning Council